Follow

Monday 12 September 2016

Meet Ted



Hi guys,

I can't believe my blog has been up for a week and I've already got over 100 followers! Thank you so much! I'd like to thank one of my closest friends, Stevie (SimplyStevie9) for introducing me to the blogging world, and even writing her own blog post about me!

Anyway, This blog is about 2 things, I guess. First, Meet Ted, my four year old Golden Retriever. With me only being 5"2, it's quite hard for me to keep control of him on a lead because he's so strong! He is such a good dog, though. He is rarely ever naughty and loves anybody who gives him attention. He absolutely loves walking, and with living right in the centre of a valley, we go out quite often.
The other day, myself, my Auntie and my cousin all went to the tops, and we were out for about 3 hours! we walked up to the 'building' which you can just see at the top of the hill, from my house, and then we walked around the windmill farm then walked down and around the the local reservoir.

It was such a lovely walk! I took my camera out and managed to take some photos, and even taught my little cousin how to take them on my camera and she loved it! I'm not really sure how to go on without rambling about the same things I've already said! Just go out and have an adventure, if you have an animal or not. Explore new things and take new opportunities!

Anyhow, I think I'm going to post my blogs weekly, on a Monday which I normally have free!
Be sure to follow my Bloglovin' and Instagram (both at the top)!
The photos I took whilst on this walk are below, have a look and tell me what you think!

Until next time, 
Megan x
















No comments:

Post a Comment